Thursday, December 31, 2009

Velma J Perry Releases her First Novel!

FEBRUARY 2010!
Zimmer's Fall from the Pedestal

THE MIRROR OF REFLECTION

"I fell in love with Jute Joint Corn Whiskey when I was around thirteen years old and graduated with a degree in glasses and bottles of Smirnoff Vodka chased by drugs at the age of fifty. I have come full circle...So yes, I have a story to tell and my prayer is that you are blessed by it. " -Elder Zimmerman A. Hastings


As you look into the mirror of Zimmer's life don't be surprise if you see a reflection of your own because “Alcohol” is one of the many false comfort zones we escape to that provides us a place to dwell without confronting the real issue which is usually …our self. How can you find peace if you're constantly chasing after a war? - VJPerry


FUTURE 2010 BOOK RELEASE

Forgiveness is a gift allowed by God...

What we choose to do with it is left to our judgment...

However, God's Judgment is Final.

- VJPerry

No comments: